Used mud pump
Transfer second-hand 400 type ceramic plunger pump;
Where there are second-hand imported ceramic plunger pumps;
A second-hand 500 hydraulic ceramic plunger mud pump.
Advantages of hydraulic plunger mud pump
1. Wear resistance: the plunger is fired from aluminum oxide ceramic and finely ground, with hardness of HLC8.5 or above and surface roughness of 0.4um. The plunger and the conveyed material have no shearing movement Suitable for conveying materials containing sand and solid particles.
2. Strong self-priming capacity: plunger type vacuum pumping mode, 4-8m self-priming capacity (the specific gravity of the material determines the suction head change)
3. Adjustable constant pressure automatic variable: the working pressure of the plunger mud pump is adjustable, and can be adjusted arbitrarily within the range of 0-20 kg. The adjusted pressure will not change due to the change of the pump output flow, and the set pressure will remain unchanged, even if the outlet of the running pump is closed. (The change cannot exceed the large flow of the pump, and the flow can be zero)
4. High pressure, high pressure, common model, high pressure 20 kg When the pressure ≥ 5kg and the flow is the same, the motor power of the plunger slurry pump is 1 to 2 models smaller than other types of pumps.
5. Simple operation: just tighten or loosen the pressure regulating valve to adjust the pressure. After the pressure is adjusted, lock it. There is no need to adjust it later.
6. Low use cost: the vulnerable parts of the pump are valve disc and plunger seal The replacement cycle is 3-6 months for ceramic slurry and 6-12 months for municipal sludge
7. Long service life: at least 15 years.
8. Customized production: according to the actual working conditions of each user, flexible configuration, customized products suitable for customer production needs.
Ceramic plunger mud pump
The ceramic plunger pump is a hydraulic driven double acting positive displacement pump with parallel bars. with α Type A aluminum oxide is a plunger with extremely high wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The pump is characterized by stable and reliable operation, high output pressure, accurate metering, small pressure fluctuation, low noise, acid and alkali resistance, convenient operation and maintenance, and long service life. It is an ideal product for various types of solid liquid separation when used with a filter press. Compared with centrifugal pump, screw pump and rotor pump, this pump has the following advantages: small pressure power, small wear, long service life, adjustable thermostatic function, and maintenance cost is only one tenth of that of centrifugal pump, screw pump and rotor pump, which reduces the use cost and power consumption for users.
The pump can automatically control the output flow and ensure that the set pressure remains unchanged. A pressure value is set according to the actual working conditions. When the pressure rises to the set value, the pressure stops rising. At this time, the flow of the pump can automatically change the operating speed from zero to large flow according to the actual needs and keep the set pressure unchanged. Driven by hydraulic pressure, the pressure is high, the pressure adjustment is fast and accurate, and the operation is stable. use α Type A aluminum oxide ceramic plunger features small wear, convenient operation, installation and maintenance, low cost and long service life.
Usage: It is used for spray drying of ceramic slurry, high-pressure spray combustion of coal water slurry, long distance transportation of clean (dirty) water, various suspended liquids, slurry, sand containing liquid, and also for feeding of filter press.
In the past, belt filter press was used for sludge dewatering in general sewage treatment plants, and centrifugal pump was used to transport sewage sludge. The water content of sludge is relatively high. Now, plate and frame filter press is gradually used to produce sludge cake with low water content, which is conducive to sludge reduction. Screw pump was used to transport sewage sludge, but when the sewage sludge contains plastic, fiber, sand and other debris, the screw and rubber sleeve of the screw pump are easy to wear, The screw processing technology is complex, the cost is expensive, and the operation cost is high; Diaphragm pump is also used for transportation, but the pressure is not high, and the water content of sludge is still high.
Ceramic plunger mud pump: It is hydraulically driven by the oil cylinder of the hydraulic station, and runs stably without impact; The wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant aluminum oxide ceramic plunger is adopted. The Rockwell hardness of aluminum oxide ceramic reaches HRA80-90, which is second only to diamond. Its wear resistance is 266 times that of manganese steel and 171 times that of high chromium cast iron. Because of the combined sealing method, the ceramic plunger only rubs with the rubber seal ring. As long as the cooling water is not interrupted during operation to ensure the cooling effect, the ceramic plunger almost never wears and corrodes, Only seals are vulnerable; The ceramic plunger pump is simple in structure, stable in operation, and its working pressure can reach 2.5MPa. When the sludge is not conditioned with PAM flocculant, the water content of the sludge is still low, which meets the requirements of environmental protection sludge reduction under the condition of cost saving. The specific use must be adjusted according to the pressure value of the plate and frame filter press, and the pressure value must not be exceeded, otherwise the plate and frame will be damaged; The operating pressure of plunger pump fluctuates steadily, with long service life and convenient operation and maintenance.