CONDITION: 90% NEW
INQUIRY: TEL/WHATSAPP +86 18574606855
The rock drill works on the principle of impact crushing. When working, the piston makes high-frequency reciprocating motion, which constantly impacts the tail. Under the action of the impact force, the pointed wedge-shaped drill bit crushes the rock and cuts it into a certain depth to form a dent. After the piston is retracted, the drill rotates through a certain angle, the piston moves forward, and when it hits the tail again, a new dent is formed. The fan-shaped rock mass between the two dents was sheared by the horizontal component force generated on the drill bit. The piston continuously impacts the tail of the drill, and continuously inputs compressed air or pressure water from the center hole of the drill to discharge the slag out of the hole, forming a circular hole of a certain depth. 
1. Before rock drilling, check the integrity and rotation of each component (including rock drilling machine, support or rock drilling trolley), fill in necessary lubricants, check the air passage, whether the water passage is unblocked, and whether the connection joints are firm.
2. Ask for help on the roof near the working surface, that is, check the roof and the second gang near the working surface for live stones and turquoise stones, and make necessary treatments.
3. The flat blasthole position on the working surface must be flattened before drilling to prevent slipping or shifting of the blasthole.
4. It is strictly forbidden to dry the eyes. We must adhere to wet rock drilling. When operating, first turn on the water, then turn on the wind, and when the drilling is stopped, turn off the wind and then turn off the water. When opening the eyes, run at low speed first, and then drill at full speed after drilling to a certain depth.
5. Drilling personnel are not allowed to wear gloves when drilling.
6. When using air leg drilling, pay attention to standing posture and position. Never press on the body, or stand under the drill rod in front of the rock drill to prevent injury.
7. When abnormal sound is found in rock drilling, when the powder discharge is abnormal, the machine should be stopped and checked to find out the cause and eliminate it before drilling.
8. When the rock drill is exited or the drill rod is replaced, the rock drill can run slowly. Pay careful attention to the position of the steel drill of the rock drill to prevent the drill rod from falling off and hurting people, and close the gas path in time.
9. When rock drilling with an air-leg rock drill, the top must be firmly secured to prevent the top from slipping and hurting people.
10. When using the upward rock drill to shrink the bracket, the drill rod must be supported to prevent the drill rod from falling down and hurting people.