Transfer second-hand 400 type ceramic plunger pump;
Where there are second-hand imported ceramic plunger pumps;
A second-hand 500 hydraulic ceramic plunger mud pump.
Advantages of hydraulic plunger mud pump,
1. Wear resistance: the plunger is fired from aluminum oxide ceramic and finely ground, with hardness of HLC8.5 or above and surface roughness of 0.4um. The plunger and the conveyed material have no shearing movement Suitable for conveying materials containing sand and solid particles.
2. Strong self-priming capacity: plunger type vacuum pumping mode, 4-8m self-priming capacity (the specific gravity of the material determines the suction head change)
3. Adjustable constant pressure automatic variable: the working pressure of the plunger mud pump is adjustable, and can be adjusted arbitrarily within the range of 0-20 kg. The adjusted pressure will not change due to the change of the pump output flow, and the set pressure will remain unchanged, even if the outlet of the running pump is closed. (The change cannot exceed the large flow of the pump, and the flow can be zero)
4. High pressure, high pressure, common model, high pressure 20 kg When the pressure ≥ 5kg and the flow is the same, the motor power of the plunger slurry pump is 1 to 2 models smaller than other types of pumps.
5. Simple operation: just tighten or loosen the pressure regulating valve to adjust the pressure. After the pressure is adjusted, lock it. There is no need to adjust it later.
6. Low use cost: the vulnerable parts of the pump are valve disc and plunger seal The replacement cycle is 3-6 months for ceramic slurry and 6-12 months for municipal sludge
7. Long service life: at least 15 years.
8. Customized production: according to the actual working conditions of each user, flexible configuration, customized products suitable for customer production needs.